Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Slowing Down

Since I've left my job, I haven't really slowed down at all. I jumped into selling a house, packed up a house, tied up all the loose ends of living in a place, and moved to another state. In my new state I've been looking at houses on line every day, almost every day we go to look at houses, and I deal with establishing new affiliations to meet our personal needs, i.e. health care, DMV, where is the grocery store etc. and have enjoyed the family time. So I haven't really experience retirement per se, and I might have to earn some income to help with our new expenses so I'm not sure actual retirement is in my future. It's a good thing that I like to multi task. I'm enjoying the change of focus and really enjoying the grandkids. So maybe I'll slow down eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment