Saturday, September 30, 2017

Picture updates

A few updates on some of the things we've been doing.



This was one of our last kayaking trips. It was the longest trip yet. We did almost 8 miles that day. We started at the Tualatin River at Highway 99 and went up river to the Tualatin Wildlife Refuge. It was a beautiful day, not hot at all, and we had most of the day to spend on the river. I never know how the pictures are going to turn out while I'm on the river. I have a clear, waterproof bag that I put my phone in and it hangs around my neck. I don't take it out of the bag to use it so I can't get picky about my pictures. This one did turn out okay.



I did say I had another chalk painting project and here it is. I'm done with the red now. I'm happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment