Thursday, August 10, 2017

Done painting




We are done painting!!!! I'm so happy. In 2 months and 1 week we've managed to paint the whole inside and outside of the house. Now for a few pictures...
Living area

Even managed to capture a robin sitting on the peak
I always wanted a red door 

Deck before weather proofing

Deck after-almost done!


We even managed to hang 2 hammocks. I used my horse ropes that I had for high lining our horses when we went camping. It works great for the grandkids.

We are going to have some windows replaced so there will be some touch up painting to do when that is done. This area of Oregon hasn't had rain for 55 days and counting. Supposedly it will rain this Sunday. So we have put this dry spell to good use. Now for some travel fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment