Wednesday, June 21, 2017

OCD

Its commonly known amongst my friends that I'm a person with OCD tendencies. It's starting to catch up with me again. Now that we have a house to live in, I'm getting picky about things. My current fetish is cleanliness. As previously stated, sellers here don't put much effort into fixing things about their houses. I'm not talking about huge things, like roofs, siding, plumbing issues, I'm taking about things that should be done on a regular basis but are not done. I'm spending an inordinate amount of time taking care of things that should be "small jobs", like cleaning the bathroom (3 hours for one and 2 hours for the other), cleaning the fridge (2 hours), cleaning the stove top (1 day and counting). The inside of the window jams are dirty, that's going to take days. I figure in another 2 weeks I'll have it much cleaner, and OCD friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment